Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Qi <qi...@site-digger.com> on 2016/06/16 01:02:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Why Apache removed my “Proxy-Authorization” header?

Hello,

I tried to obtain Proxy-Authorization header value in Django back-end (In Django it's HTTP_PROXY_AUTHORIZATION) but failed, i just notice Apache removed this header.

I can provide two clues:

If i use the Django development server(Just run python manage.py runserver), the
HTTP_PROXY_AUTHORIZATION does exist.

If i change Proxy-Authorization into Proxy-Authorization2, i can obtain HTTP_PROXY_AUTHORIZATION2 value in Django.

So it's strange: Why Apache removed my "Proxy-Authorization" header? How to avoid it?

PS: I am using Apache2 + mod_wsgi.

Thanks,

Qi

------------------