Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "GILCHRIST,PETE (Non-HP-Germany,ex1)" <pe...@non.hp.com> on 2002/07/10 13:27:25 UTC

patch

Hi ,
   we got caught by bug 5046 ( i think) .  Anyway as it was a production
stopper.  I traced and fixed the bug. It boils down to an Object[] array
hitting the ceiling. Currently
set at 500. The quick fix was to increase the number but ..... I dont like
this as the ceiling will be reached some time by some-one.

I have thus patched 4 sources so that the TokenQueue is now an ArrayList
object with accessors for children/clients.  I have unit tested and works
ok. I will place onto
our test box later today to stress test.

My question is ....
1.  can i send the sources to this contact email?
2. I am unaware of apache standards so my comments to show changes may need
some rework.

We use Xalan / Xerces in an important production application at HP and
really need this fix in place.

NOTE:: all changes made by me will have // pg001 on the line of the change

Thanks

Pete Gilchrist
pete@sunburnt.uklinux.net      <<xalan_patch_pg001.zip>>