Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/02/01 17:09:11 UTC

RE: Create GRE tunnel failed in 4.2 with XenServer.

Hey Tuna, (and anyone else working on this)

I filed bug 5967 which looks like it might relate to this - I was trying to use GRE tunnel isolation in 4.3 and got VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK errors from the XenServer when trying to start a new virtual router.

What's the status of GRE Tunnel isolation as a feature at the moment?

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Thanks Tuna, is this patch in RC3?

I need to make another patch to make GRE work with XenServer. Now just only
work with XCP and KVM, patch in master branch. I will push all of works to
4.3 as soon as possible.

--Tuna

RE: Create GRE tunnel failed in 4.2 with XenServer.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.