Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dima <di...@gmx.de> on 2006/02/21 16:19:56 UTC

SOAP encrypion with wss4j

Hi,

i'm trying to encrypt SOAPBody with wss4j in my message and wrote the
following code:

WSEncryptBody encryptor = new WSEncryptBody();
encryptor.setUserInfo("Server");

FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream("crypto.properties");
Properties prop = new Properties();
prop.load(fis);
Merlin crypto = new Merlin(prop);
Document cryptDoc = encryptor.build(Doc, crypto);

I get this Exception that i don´t understand, because i don´t say anywhere
that i want to use ECB mode and org.bouncycastle.jce.provider:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't support mode ECB
	at org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSACipher.engineSetMode
(JCERSACipher.java:112)
	at javax.crypto.Cipher.initCipherSpi(Cipher.java:332)
	at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(Cipher.java:247)
	at org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance
(WSSecurityUtil.java:883)
	at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSEncryptBody.build
(WSEncryptBody.java:337)

Can anyone help me with my problem?