Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com> on 2010/02/25 14:26:22 UTC

error when import project shindig

Hi all,
I was trapped in many error when i tried to create a new project used shindig's code.
There are many classes that my eclipse doesn't resolve such as:
org.json.JSONObject
com.google.common.collect.Multimap
org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils
I don't know what I miss.
Could you give some solutions, pls?
Thanks

Re: error when import project shindig

Posted by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com>.
you may well need to configure maven to use the HTTP proxy as well:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

I think trying it at home first might well be your best option though.

Cheers,
Chico

Posted by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com>.
Yeah,