Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx> on 2022/11/27 03:42:25 UTC

Pull Request for adding Legacy Docs to the Apache Fineract Web Site

Hello Fineract Community,

I have sent this PR for being reviewed
https://github.com/apache/fineract-site/pull/23 in order to be reachable as
per README and other references from current Apache Fineract github
repository,

Regards

Victor Romero

Re: Pull Request for adding Legacy Docs to the Apache Fineract Web Site

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Now fixed.

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.