Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Guillaume Alexandre Perdrix <pe...@usc.edu> on 2014/11/03 06:40:53 UTC

Intership / Mobile Application Project

Dear students,

my name is Guillaume, I am a French student studying abroad at Dornsife,
and trying to build a mobile application called Trace during this academic
year that predicts its users about future meeting opportunities between
friends who do not live in the same area.

I am in search of a developer as co-founder or co-worker that is interested
in solving the problem of missing out meeting opportunities. For more
information, visit trace.strikingly.com <http://s.bl-1.com/h/kCGrg7Q> or
simply send me an e-mail to perdrix@usc.edu.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you who are interested !

All the best,

Guillaume