Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Lamar Seifuddin <la...@flash.net> on 2002/07/16 18:53:10 UTC

Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

Hello All,

Newbie, here.   Can someone point me in the right direction on this error
message?  Seems simple  enough, just can't see where the problem is.

ERROR:

[root@desktop chapter4]# java chapter4.CalcClient 4 2
ouch, the call failed:
 Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
 Fault String = Unable to resolve target object: chapter4.CalcService

thanks, I really appreciate any help.

Lamar

Re: Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

Posted by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro>.
NOt shoure about this but...
It seems you don't have the objects from your service inside the apache soap
(or app server) classpath.
good luck
dovle