Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by u235sentinel <u2...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/30 03:33:43 UTC

Sensage to Hadoop conversion?

Is there a way to convert sensage systems over to the hadoop store??

While we're miles away from switching, there is a growing interest and
I'm going at this on my own for now :=)

Re: Sensage to Hadoop conversion?

Posted by Patrick Angeles <pa...@cloudera.com>.
>From what I understand about Sensage, they collect enterprise data to
facilitate compliance driven audits. Of course this can be done, and done
very well in Hadoop. But, at the moment there are no specific off-the-shelf
compliance products based on Hadoop that you can just drop into your
environment to replace your existing system. It would have to be built.