Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/12/16 19:09:48 UTC

Holidays and 0.6

Just a quick FYI, I'm off on holiday now until the new year and so
will/may not be as responsive on the list as I'll be in foreign
parts(US-NY,CT,MA) looking for an unlimited data SIM with no tie-is ;)

All my work for Java 0.6 JIRAs are complete, reveiews pending.

Will try and take a copy of the RCs for a quick spin when they are out.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas/New Year break.

Cheers
Martin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Holidays and 0.6

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 18:09 +0000, Martin Ritchie wrote:
> Just a quick FYI, I'm off on holiday now until the new year and so
> will/may not be as responsive on the list as I'll be in foreign
> parts(US-NY,CT,MA) looking for an unlimited data SIM with no tie-is ;)

Well good luck with that! I've been in the US for 2 years now, and I've
yet to find a cell service that didn't didn't either give me a totally
locked handset or want a regular supply or blood for the privilege of
using their service.

Enjoy your break, the weather here can be glorious in December/January
(on the other hand...)

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org