Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/08 04:08:57 UTC

xmlbeans version

Jacek,
    In my .m2 repo two xmlbeans jars are present
xbean-2.0.0.jar and xbean-2.0.0-beta1.jar, whereas
.maven repo only has xbean-2.0.0.jar. Where is the
other jar coming from? Do you also have two versions
of this jar in your repo?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: xmlbeans version

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Anita,

You were right. The test in the directory module failed from the top
level. The following JIRA  should fix it.

As for the j2ee-shcema, we should not load the
web_services_client.xsd. M1 doesn't load it either.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: xmlbeans version

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: xmlbeans version

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.

Re: xmlbeans version

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/3/8, anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>:
> Jacek,
>     In my .m2 repo two xmlbeans jars are present
> xbean-2.0.0.jar and xbean-2.0.0-beta1.jar, whereas
> .maven repo only has xbean-2.0.0.jar. Where is the
> other jar coming from? Do you also have two versions
> of this jar in your repo?

I don't know, but taking the transitive dependency feature of M2 into
account I'm not very surprised to see it. If you're sure we don't need
it, you can easily exclude it from the dependency section that gets it
included/downloaded. You can follow how xmlbeans jsr173 jar is
excluded since it's not in the Maven repo(s).

Apart from it, I think we'll have to revise the module dependencies
since they cause them to be so huge and very hard to (re)use in other
dependent projects. Will get to it later if it doesn't incur any
troubles along the way.

> Anita

Jacek

--