Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by murphyz <73...@qq.com> on 2017/03/31 07:04:46 UTC

【KahaDB HA】when will M/S KahaDB support release?

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4724410/kaha-ha.png>

I found in this page, KahaDB master slave still under review, if I want to
implement HA with KahaDB, any suggestions? Thanks.

http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb-master-slave.html

Re: 【KahaDB HA】when will M/S KahaDB support release?

Posted by murphyz <73...@qq.com>.
Thank you seijoed, I understand that can implement HA by using sharedFile
system, but we dont want this way. Supposed KahaDB will support feature like
levelDB with zookeeper.

Re: 【KahaDB HA】when will M/S KahaDB support release?

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html <http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html>