Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Corinna Hischke <co...@infix.de> on 2000/11/03 16:11:33 UTC

Patches: partial borders in blocks and tables - please commit

Hi,

in fop_0_14_0 partial borders are not supported.

Attached are some patches for partial borders in block, block-container, table-row, table-column and table-cell.
They are based on the CVS-Version of fop, dated 11/02, 11:22:49 (Archive xml-fop_20001102112249.tar.gz).

The patches implement following properties:
- border-top-style
- border-bottom-style
- border-left-style
- border-right-style
- border-top-width
- border-bottom-width
- border-left-width
- border-right-width
- border-top-color
- border-bottom-color
- border-left-color
- border-right-color

Still missing are properties border-top, border-bottom, border-left and border-right.

Although the patches set color and style properties, those do not appear in the pdf document. All borders appear black and solid.

I hope these patches still may help.

Sincerely,
--
Corinna Hischke
infix Software-Systeme GmbH, Braunschweig, Germany

Re: Patches: partial borders in blocks and tables - please commit

Posted by Scott Hofmann <ho...@one.net>.
Corrina thanks for the patch it has helped immensely. Now I feel like a
little kid that got a piece of candy and is now asking for more.

Now I wish I could actually change the style and width of the partial
borders. Thanks again for the patch!

Scott Hofmann
hofmanns@one.net

AW: Patches: partial borders in blocks and tables - please commit

Posted by "Volker.Reichel" <Vo...@freenet.de>.
Thanks alot for your work!!!

You've been preparing functionality that we urgently need in our project.
Again,  thanks alot.

Volker.