Posted to builds@apache.org by Travis Crawford <tr...@apache.org> on 2012/08/04 19:10:24 UTC

Publishing snapshot jars with jenkins

Hey build gurus -

In HCATALOG-132 we're getting ready to publish jars in maven, and
would like to automatically publish snapshot jars after each
successful CI build.

This would require permissions on the CI machine to publish artifacts,
as well as gpg credentials to sign them.

Is publishing snapshot jars to maven from CI something we can setup?
If so, any pointers in the right direction?

Thanks!
Travis

Re: Publishing snapshot jars with jenkins

Posted by Travis Crawford <tr...@gmail.com>.
Great - thanks for the info! When this change is committed we'll try
publishing snapshots from the existing jenkins job.

--travis

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Travis Crawford <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Olivier -