Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 18:26:46 UTC

Merging JsonTemplateLayout to release-2.x branch

Hello,

May I cherry-pick the JsonTemplateLayout-related changes to
release-2.x branch? Are there any objections regarding its current
form and changes it incorporates?

Kind regards.

Re: Merging JsonTemplateLayout to release-2.x branch

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I prefer to have (and will be waiting for) your green light
before merging my changes to release-2.x branch.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.