Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr> on 2016/01/07 00:02:12 UTC

profile image

Hello,

I install the new version 3.1.0 as you recommended but I still cannot upload the profile image of each user.  What can I do?

Also in the "file" section, png is not supported. Jpg is supported but when I load them to whiteboard I can't move them or change the dimensions. Do you have any suggestions?CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Re: profile image

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can update sources then recompile
or download binary version.

In case you have latest SNAPSHOP DBs most probably will be compatible

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: profile image

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr>.
Is it possible to replace only the modified files of new binary it I must do again the installation?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 16:26, Maxim Solodovnik<so...@gmail.com> wrote:   All you need is to download fresh binary version :)

if you need to see which files were changed you can open this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1295 issue and follow to
the link with the latest commit, you will see the diff

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: profile image

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

re: profile image

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr>.
you have told me that:

    Στις 7:11 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: profile image

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what do you mean :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

re: profile image

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr>.
Helli,

could you tell me where is the path which I will find this file to modify it?

Thanks.

    Στις 3:35 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 profile image upload should be fixed: revision > 1723726

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: profile image