Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2009/02/27 18:31:58 UTC

Where can I find more information on maven-metadata-local.xml?

Hi,

Where can I find more information on maven-metadata-local.xml? I want to
understand meaning of entries specified in the file. e.g., what's the
meaning of <localCopy>true</localCopy> under <snapshot>? What causes
this entry to be added? I see some snapshot artifacts in my local repo
have this entry and some don't. How does this affect maven execution. I
am using mvn 2.0.9.

Thanks,
Sahoo