Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> on 2020/02/27 04:55:22 UTC

before killYarnJob check task instance type

Hello ALL :
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now, the ProcessUtils.kill method will invoke killYarnJob ,no matter what the task type is .
Anyone else have a good suggestion?

issue link:#1955

Re: before killYarnJob check task instance type

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
> >> sorry, I think this is simple . because shell can run MR or Spark or
Flink task
>>> I think it necessary add filed to controller whether yarn task
> >
>> I think we should add a killType not taskType.
>> For example, killType = KILL_BY_ID will killl task by task id, killType
= KiLL_BY_LOG will kill task by log content.

>Not only kill task need to read task log , for example whether SHELL task
status success or failure ,
>first of all judge shell exit code  status , second judge for yarn or
messos resources negotiator status . so necessary resources negotiator type
to user choice

like the disscussion on the pr #1955, zhanwei's opinion is right, shell
task also can start a yarn job. maybe add a field on the table will be
better.  how do you think ?

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬