Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/06/21 15:58:25 UTC

toggleDuration problem in

Hi everyone, can anybody tell me how can I elminate toggleDuration in a modal dialog? In Irian's example you open the modal dialog and it doesn't expires. Moreover when you close modal dialog it doesn't make request (server side).

Thank you very much.

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome

Re: toggleDuration problem in

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Angel Miralles Arevalo schrieb:
> Hi everyone, can anybody tell me how can I elminate toggleDuration in a
> modal dialog? In Irian's example you open the modal dialog and it
> doesn't expires. Moreover when you close modal dialog it doesn't make
> request (server side).
>
> Thank you very much.

dialogAttr="bgColor='white' bgOpacity='0.5' toggle='fade'
toggleDuration='250'"

feel free to alter it to your needs...
the dialogAttr are dojo attributes straightly pushed into the dialog

Werner