Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Allan Ditzel <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 20:25:51 UTC

Getting the path to an individual dependency for use with the antrun plugin

Hi,

We have the need to run some ant tasks within our maven project, but we need
to get a fully qualified path to the artifact to pass in to some ant tasks.
The only thing I've found so far is the following

<property name="mvn.dependency.jar"
refid="maven.dependency.my.group.id:my.artifact.id:classifier:jar.path"/>

But the above doesn't work. Would anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Allan

Re: Getting the path to an individual dependency for use with the antrun plugin

Posted by "David Smiley @MITRE.org" <DS...@mitre.org>.
Did you make any progress?  I'm trying to do this same.
~ David