Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ashley Azzopardi <As...@icm-continuity.com> on 2010/07/07 16:02:29 UTC

bad check digit error

Hi, I am getting the below error message whenever I save a document
through webdav, the error only occurs if I save via the internet i.e.
through a public natted IP address.

If I save via the LAN it works perfectly.

WARN  [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl] Bad lock token:
Bad check digit.

Any clues as to where to look to try and resolve this issue would be
greatly appreciated.

RE: bad check digit error

Posted by Ashley Azzopardi <As...@icm-continuity.com>.
Has no one else had this problem?

Is anyone else using Jackrabbit Webdav via NAT successfully?