Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/07 08:46:26 UTC

MINA jenkins Build on windows

Hi guys,

it's a couple of days we get some jenkins error every hour for windows.

I have askd Infra about it, and in the mean time, changed the
periodicity to get only one build per day.

If anyone has a clue about what should be done to get this fixed, this
would be very appreciated.

Re: MINA jenkins Build on windows

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
No, I looked at it but I think it's related to Jenkins.

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup