Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/28 15:33:11 UTC

archive

Hi All

I propose to merge develop into master and from now on use master as the
default branch
for these repo's;

https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-c
https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-MPC
https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-js

I also propose to public archive these repo's

https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-mfa-server
https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-rust

Is that okay with everyone?

regards

Kealan

Re: archive

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

As I got four votes I will go ahead and do this,

regards

Kealan

Re: archive

Posted by Stanislav Mihaylov <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: archive

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kealan,
with MPC as far as I remember is possible to create a distributed
application like Hashcorp Vault, that is able to keep secrets.
Technically we could create a cloud service for securely storing and
accessing secrets for the Apache ecosystem. A secret is anything that you
want to tightly control access to as API keys, passwords, certificates or
cryptographic keys. I admit my basic ignorance about MPC but i looked this
https://www.infoq.com/news/2020/05/secure-multiparty-computation-qa/
I know that you've used that for implementing your wallet.  I can commit a
couple of hours a week if there is someone who is able to design with me
and since we're living in the same country, open to a discussion.
Best Regards,
Giorgio.

Re: archive

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giorgio

What do mean by a vault?

Regards

Kealan

Re: archive

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kealan,

--
Life is a chess game - Anonymous.

Re: archive

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giorgio

Re: archive

Re: archive

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID>.
+1 from me

    EXTERNAL EMAIL: Beware of phishing emails.