Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/19 18:01:51 UTC

ActiveMQ question

   Does anyone know if disabling the ConnectorServer with service URL
............/jmxrmi will affect activemq's functionality inside
geronimo. The ManagementContext has a flag isCreateConnector. Setting
this flag to false will prevent this ConnectorServer from being
created. This will free up port 1099. Could someone please help me test
if it breaks anything...

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com