Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/04/23 23:27:52 UTC

Applications/Products compatible with/running under mod_perl?

Hi,

For the mod_perl site I've started collecting different applications which
run under mod_perl (either required or under Apache::Registry as a
complement to CGI). I was thinking more in the way of things like content
management systems, entire applications, we already know about all our
application toolkits :)

I was wondering if anyone knows of any products like this. Just come on
with URLs and I'll check them out. Send them either directly to me or to
the docs-dev list, and I'll review them quickly.

Thank you for your time.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be