Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by * yaalsn <ya...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/23 08:26:44 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] Add icebox label for issues and PRs that have been inactive for more than 4 weeks

Hi All,

This pr https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/14390 can help us. If any issue or pr had no activity for 30 days, Github action will tag a Stale label with it.

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

We have completed the Stale label for the PRs and issues.

So that, we can focus on the active PRs[1] and active issues[2].
Thanks for the great work, yaaln.

If you are interested in the PR review and give an answer to the issue,
it's a good start to let us focus on the active PRs and issues.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+-label%3AStale
[2]
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3AStale+