Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Narendran Sivakumar <na...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/03/12 19:08:51 UTC

Re: RE: Configuring connection properties axis 1.4 -

 Alice
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to do the same.
I did set the property for axis.http.client.connection.default.so.timeout
Then when i printed out the value for
org.apache.axis.client.Stub.getTimeout(), it is giving out a totally different value not the one which i have set axisproperty.
How do i override the value in stub.timeout by the value which i set in axis property.
Is it possible.
Is there any difference org.apache.axis.client.Stub.getTimeout() and the value which set in the axis.http.client.connection.default.so.timeout axisproperty

Thanks