Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Michael Schwartz <mi...@gluu.org> on 2012/01/04 19:24:24 UTC

oxAuth

Amber team,

There may be some synergies with oxAuth

http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php?id=oxauth:home

which contains both client and server software to implement the OpenID
Connect 1.0 stack (including OAuth 2.0 code).

Please contact me if you want to discuss further.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu
Founder / CEO
mike@gluu.org
+1 646-810-8761

Re: oxAuth

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
I don't know why but Michael's email didn't appear on my filter as
well - investigating.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the ML, no needs to be contacted
privately - there is nothing to hide to the dev community :)

Looking forward to hear more from you, have a nice day!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi