Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Harold Molina-Bulla <h....@tsc.uc3m.es> on 2016/10/07 15:49:00 UTC

Problem trying to execute Spark in agents

Hi Everybody.

I am just install mesos 1.0.1 and trying to execute a Spark subprocess in the mesos-agents.
I had mesos 0.28 and it works well, and install from the scratch the mesos-agents.

In the agents, the fetcher exits with error code 9, and the execution fails.

IN the containers the Spark Executor was not copied completly.

Any idea what means error code 9 in the mesos-fetcher? Or why the copy does not  full copy the Spark Binaries?

Using mesos-0.28 that does not fails.

Thanks in advance.

H.

Harold Molina-Bulla
h.molina@tsc.uc3m.es
Profesor Visitante/Visiting Lecturer
Departamento de Teoría de la Señal y Comunicaciones
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Avda. de la Universidad, 30

Re: Problem trying to execute Spark in agents

Posted by Harold Molina-Bulla <h....@tsc.uc3m.es>.
Hi,

Sorry, I delete all the logfiles.

Looks like an compilation error: I recompile setting the correct final place for the mesos framework (i am using /opt/mesos instead /usr/local), and now it is working well.

Maybe another program needs the launcher directory, but it is not using the —launcher_dir directive.

Very strange anyway.

Please apologise any inconvenience

Posted by Michael Gummelt <mg...@mesosphere.io>.
Can you send the logs for the driver/executors?

--
Michael Gummelt
Software Engineer