Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavlikus <pa...@bk.ru> on 2004/06/22 21:19:37 UTC

Fwd: Re[4]: Different form tags on same jsp

GR> Pavlikus, the error message you posted was:

GR> So are you saying this is not the error you got (or are getting now?)
GR> In any case, post the error you got and then maybe someone can take it from there.

Ok.
The code:
<checker:allowIf adapters="RolesAdapter" accept="GUEST_ROLE">
</checker:allowIf>

Error message:
[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/tiles/profile/ProfileFormTile.jsp]
/WEB-INF/tiles/profile/ProfileFormTile.jsp(16,0)
The end tag "</checker:allowIf" is unbalanced'

GR> I think you are writing your own tag lib, yes? In which case
GR> I am not sure what the problem may be since we don't have the
GR> code..:)
I want to share the sources of this taglib. But my poor English...
Sourceforge reject my request, because description I wrote is unclear
to understand. May be some of you might help me with quality
English... I will be thankfulness :)

--
Best regards,
 Pavlikus                            mailto:pavlikus@bk.ru