Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by modelrepository <mo...@126.com> on 2016/12/13 08:42:22 UTC

Re: About Jackrabbit cluster

Thanks a lot.
If our cluster environment is planed to add two nodes, let's say node0 and
node1. Does the statement mean if we start node0 first, then before adding
and starting node1 into environment, the janitor thread could not be start,
since if it was started, then some journals from node0 will be deleted. Then
when starting node1 later, node1 will not catch the previous journals
created by node0?

Regards,
-Liang