Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Barbara Nelson <bn...@extricity.com> on 2000/03/15 19:46:48 UTC

Getting SSL certificates from IIS through Tomcat to my servlet

If I am running IIS on NT, with Tomcat 3.1 beta, is there any way to see the
SSL certificates that were received by IIS within my servlet.
Specifically, I would like to call
getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate") on my ServletRequest.
If I can't do this with the current version of Tomcat and ISAPI redirector,
any estimate on when/if there will be support for this in the future?

If I can't get the certificates with the current version of Tomcat and the
ISAPI redirector, can I at least call isSecure() and get the correct
response ?

Thanks,
Barbara Nelson.

Re: Getting SSL certificates from IIS through Tomcat to my servlet

Posted by Gal Shachor <sh...@il.ibm.com>.
 Currently the ISAPI redirector + current Tomcat does not provide the
SSL certificates.
Hopefully we will implement that in Tomcat 3.2...

	Gal Shachor