Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by BIJUMON RAMACHANDRAN <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/16 09:17:13 UTC

SOAP/XML SessionID managing help needed ....

Hallo,

   I am trying jmeter1.9.1 "SOAP/XML-RPC Request" for
login and i am getting SESSIONID as response.  It is
working perfect.

I want to use this SESSIONID in following
"SOAP/XML-RPC Request".

 My problem is that, i cannot pass that previous
sessionid to following xml requests.

Please help me to solve this problem & tell me how can
i pass session id to following xml requests.

If possible please show sample xml requests too.

Thank you in advance,

Biju

Re: SOAP/XML SessionID managing help needed ....

Posted by BIJUMON RAMACHANDRAN <bi...@yahoo.com>.
Hallo,

 also i dont have any cookie in my web session and
everything is managed by sessionid ....

so i tried Regular Expression Extractor to extract
SESSIONID from login response
(1) and use it in next XML request(2)

1)XML login response example:
LoginResponse sessionid="123456789123456789"

2) next XML request:
<m:functionRequest sessionid="">

i tried "Regular Expression Extractor" and it is not
passing session id from
(1) to (2)'s sessionid="".

Please tell me how can i use this "Regular Expression
Extractor"?

Thank you in Advance,
biju