Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by priya gachinamath <pg...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/02 12:50:31 UTC

Free marker contribution

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the response. Yes, the link does not work as you mentioned in
your email. But I can get started with contributing to the project by
fixing a few bugs before I pick up some feature to implement which I would
eventually like to do. So, please assign me a bug to fix.

Thanks and regards,
Priya

Re: Free marker contribution

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Also this bug, since we have switched to Java 5 now, before 2.4.0:
http://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/422/

Monday, November 2, 2015, 8:19:00 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Until ASF infra solves this DNS issue, here's a copy of the relevant
> pages:
> http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/contribute.html
> http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/sourcecode.html
>
> The full documentation can be found in the distribution, which you can
> get at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/
>
> Bug fixing.. you can hunt around on
> http://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/, though most of the bugs is
> still there because there's some deeper problem with solving them.
> Only very few is there because nobody has looked into them, like for
> example, this: http://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/434/, also
> there were something about the XML transformer Ant task.
>

> Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:50:31 PM, priya gachinamath wrote:
>
>> Hello Daniel,
>>
>> Thanks for the response. Yes, the link does not work as you mentioned in
>> your email. But I can get started with contributing to the project by
>> fixing a few bugs before I pick up some feature to implement which I would
>> eventually like to do. So, please assign me a bug to fix.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Priya

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Free marker contribution

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Until ASF infra solves this DNS issue, here's a copy of the relevant
pages:
http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/contribute.html
http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/sourcecode.html

The full documentation can be found in the distribution, which you can
get at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/

Bug fixing.. you can hunt around on
http://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/, though most of the bugs is
still there because there's some deeper problem with solving them.
Only very few is there because nobody has looked into them, like for
example, this: http://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/434/, also
there were something about the XML transformer Ant task.

Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:50:31 PM, priya gachinamath wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the response. Yes, the link does not work as you mentioned in
> your email. But I can get started with contributing to the project by
> fixing a few bugs before I pick up some feature to implement which I would
> eventually like to do. So, please assign me a bug to fix.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Priya

 Daniel Dekany