Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Saggu, Jasvinder" <Ja...@mastercard.com> on 2021/03/14 11:36:53 UTC

Camel 3 and Java 8 Support

Can I please confirm if Camel 3.4.x is going to be EOL by the end of June 2021 as stated in this blog: https://camel.apache.org/blog/2020/03/LTS-Release-Schedule/ ?

Additionally, is Camel 3.8.x Java 11+ only or can it still be used with Java-8?

Confidential / Internal Use Only

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: Camel 3 and Java 8 Support

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
This has been already answered.