Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Ruegger <cr...@speakeasy.net> on 2002/09/26 14:44:37 UTC

recompiling JSPs when static included file changes

I am using the static include to include one JSP in another JSP.
If the included file changes, Tomcat does not seem to recompile
the including page. Is there a way to configure Tomcat to detect this
and recompile the including page?

Thanks

Re: recompiling JSPs when static included file changes

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
This feature is in 4.1.X and absent in 4.0.X, 3.X, ...

If you need this feature - use 4.1.12