Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/10/14 22:45:40 UTC

[RESULT] OpenEJB 3.1.2

Forgot the "[RESULT]" header.

Re: [RESULT] OpenEJB 3.1.2

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I know it is too late but here is my

+1

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

professional.
There is no reasonable excuse for doing anything less than your best."
-   Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship

Re: [RESULT] OpenEJB 3.1.2

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Should these artifacts for 3.1.2 now be available on the ibiblio mirrors?

I can see them on:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
but it seems they are not yet available on:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2

This may or may not be something you want to pursue ... I just noticed it
and thought I would let you know the status of the the ibiblio mirror.

Joe

[RESULT] OpenEJB 3.1.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.