Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by xuhb <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/07/17 09:54:25 UTC

Does CXF support Webservice Http binding?

Hi:

       Axis2 & .net could publish a PortType with Http-Binding in WSDL.
That's to say: when user write a service business logical, the user could
choose to publish the service interface to be a Soap-Binding Webservice or a
Http-Binding Webservice without changed the definition of java /.net source
code

       I have checked the online document of CXF HTTP-Binding. But it seems
the cxf 's http  binding contract is defined by  Annotation of java code,
but not WSDL. So I am wondering  if CXF support to publish a JAVA Interface
to be a Http-Binding WebService (the http-binding contract is defined in
WSDL , but not in JAVA Code)?

       It' s usage may looks like as following:

       1) predefined wsdl :

       <wsdl>

                <wsdl:portType name="hello"/>

                <wsdl:binding name="httpBinding">

                          <http:binding verb="POST"/>

                          .

                </wsdl:binding>

                <wsdl:service name="httpBindingService">

                          <wsdl:port binding="s:httpBinding"
name="httpBindingEndpoint"/>

                </wsdl:service>

       <wsdl>

       2) publish the java service with existing wsdl

       <jaxws:endpoint  implementor="some.interface.implement"

endpoint="s:httpBindingEndpoint"

serviceName="s:httpBindingService

wsdlLocation="classpath:http-binding-hello.wsdl">

       </jaxws:endpoint>

Thanks any suggestion

Re: Does CXF support Webservice Http binding?

Posted by xuhb <xu...@tongtech.com>.
Thanks Jinglong Wang, I have tried, your suggestion cannot works, there
always a Exception(
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No binding factory for namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/ registered.
);

I have check the CXF's Http-Binding 's online document, take a look at the
source code of CXF's http-binding also.
It seems the CXF's http-binding do not suppor the WSDL1.1's  HTTP-Binding
specification(xmlns = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/").

Does anyone can confirm that if CXF http-binding support WSDL1.1's
HTTP-Binding or nor?

Thanks any suggestion.

Posted by Jinglong Wang <no...@gmail.com>.
maybe another...

Posted by Jinglong Wang <no...@gmail.com>.
maybe...

<jaxws:binding>
  	   </jaxws:binding>

--
命运并不是不可战胜的,平等需要自己去争取,平等不会白白让你取得。想要平等,必须有劳动,有付出,有汗水,有坚定的信念。