Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Archana Satheesh Kumar <ak...@kogentix.com> on 2016/07/20 17:11:01 UTC

Request Help: Data Grid Customization In Banana

Hi,

I am fairly new to Solr and Banana. I would like to configure my Banana dashboard with the indexed Solr collection.

I would like to have the result as a data grid alone.

I need to make multiple filters to the fields in the data, and make it configurable.

Eg: My Panel would be a table, with the selections and filters in left side and the result in the right side.

Left side make contain multiple filters like text box, drop down, date picker etc(I would like to make it configurable).

Has anyone tried it out. If so, please help me.

It would be great if someone can share any related tutorial links/documents.

Regards,

ASK