Posted to announce@apache.org by zhaojing Luo <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/06/27 14:39:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache SINGA 3.3.0 released

We are pleased to announce that SINGA 3.3.0 was released on 07 June 2022.

SINGA is a general distributed deep learning library
for training big deep learning models over large datasets.

The release is available at: http://singa.apache.org/docs/downloads/

The main features of this release include

    1. Enhance distributed training including adding key information
printing and optimizing printing and logging modules.
    2. Enhance example code by adding more datasets and model
implementations.
    3. Enhance online documentation.
    4. Debug and add assertions for input tensor data types in the opt.py.
    5. Change pointer type to void for generalizing data types.

We look forward to hearing your feedback, suggestions, and contributions to
the project.

Best Regards,
Zhaojing
(On behalf of the SINGA team)