Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 23:57:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Lens from Incubator

72 hours have passed and so has the VOTE.

Binding +1 x 13: {Jakob, Jean-Baptiste, Yash, Amareshwari, Sharad,
Raghavendra, Jaideep, Suma, Himanshu, Rajat, Srikanth, Chris, Arshad}

Non-binding +1 x 7: {Jothi, Kartheek, Tushar, Nitin, Pranav, Ajay, Naresh}

-0: {}
Excellent turn out.  I'll open a corresponding VOTE on the Incubator
thread.  Mentors, please forward your votes there.

-jg

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Lens from Incubator

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I missed two votes in the original count, one binding from
Raju and one non-binding from Deepak.  Sorry about that.  Final tally:
14 x binding +1, 8 x non-binding +1.  Excellent turn out.

Started the vote on incubator@general.
-jg