Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/09 11:23:24 UTC

Going offline soon

Hi Guys,
Just a short note that I'll be going offline for a while pretty soon, at
the end of next week, this is due to me starting a new job in a company
with their own JAX-RS investment/interest, and joining the project which
depends on that, with no CXF JAX-RS link.

Please get in touch privately if you reckon I might be of some help,

Thank you all and best of luck :-)

Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian

Thanks, I wish I had contributed something major to JAX-RS :-), but on
reflection, I think my main contrib was about hanging at the spec list
and arguing with the guys :-).
And yeah, the difficult questions, I've never hesitated to ask Dan or
indeed yourself to look into them :-) lol

Thanks Christian, hope you are doing well

Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Sergey,

thanks for all your great contributions to CXF. JAX-RS would not be
anywhere the level it is without you.
We will all miss you here and I hope we can still ask you from time to time
when difficult questions come up.

I wish you all the best with your new job.

Cheers,
Christian

> Hi Guys,
> Just a short note that I'll be going offline for a while pretty soon, at
> the end of next week, this is due to me starting a new job in a company
> with their own JAX-RS investment/interest, and joining the project which
> depends on that, with no CXF JAX-RS link.
>
> Please get in touch privately if you reckon I might be of some help,
>
> Thank you all and best of luck :-)
>
> Sergey

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carlos, hope CXF JAX-RS will have 0 bugs after I go offline :-)

Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Sergey,

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi John

Thanks; I'm definitely more aware of CDI now that you and Andriy have
done some much new work around it in CXF :-).
I might need to become more aware of the EE next projects going forward
in my new job so we might talk about it in time too...

Cheers, Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Sergey,

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy

Many thanks for supporting the project and also helping to improve the
test coverage of the CXF JAX-RS code :-),

Thanks, Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis

Re: Going offline soon

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hey Andriy

Thanks very much, I'm humbled (knowing how truly limited I can be at
times :-) ), but I'm def not the one who made CXF succeed :-). Many of
us did...
Speaking of which, all that time you've spent over the years, keeping
tirelessly enhancing CXF JAXRS (but not only), this is what did help CXF
JAXRS get to the next level, I and we've all appreciated it and please
keep contributing :-).

I'll be around most of the next week, and talk to you soon

Thanks, Sergey

Re: Going offline soon

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sergey,