Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/19 14:17:04 UTC

Confluence access

John/Suneel,

I conflated Confluence and Jira in my last note. I was able to fix DJ's
permissions on Confluence. The key here is to modify permissions using the
"Space Tools" (bottom left on the project main page).

However, on Jira I am listed as a contributor still, and that should be
fixed.

--Tom

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com>.