Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kaspar Fischer <hb...@rapsak.com> on 2009/04/21 11:55:48 UTC

How to get property from .properties file for a component class (and not instance)?

Is there a way to get a property from a .properties file given its
name and the class of the component?

All methods I have seen, e.g.,

WebApplication
.get().getResourceSettings().getLocalizer().getString(key, component)

require the property's name and a component instance, not a component
class. In my particular scenario, I don't want the component hierarchy
to be taken into account...

I could load the .properties file myself, but I suppose these values
are somethere (cached) in Wicket.

Thanks,
Kaspar