Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/02 07:49:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yutong Xiao(肖禹同)

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yutong
Xiao(YutSean) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
the project. We appreciate all of Yutong's generous contributions thus far
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Yutong Xiao!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布肖禹同已接受我们的邀请,成为 Apache HBase 项目的
Committer。感谢肖禹同一直以来为 HBase 项目做出的贡献,并期待他在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎肖禹同!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yutong Xiao(肖禹同)

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations and welcome, Xiao Yutong !

Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月3日周四 10:48写道:

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yutong, as a long time user and fan of HBase, you are
appreciated!
--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yutong Xiao(肖禹同)

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Yutong did a ton of work. I'm happy to see Yuton getting the
recognition!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pankaj Kumar <pa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome Yutong Xiao !!

Regards,
Pankaj