Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by David Fire <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/09 21:01:21 UTC

Download

Hello,
I'm trying to download MINA
(http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/directory/), but the directory I get
only contains KEYS. Is there anywhere else I should go to or do?
Thanks.

Re: Download

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
David Fire a écrit :

> Hello,
> I'm trying to download MINA
> (http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/directory/), but the directory I
> get only contains KEYS. Is there anywhere else I should go to or do?
> Thanks.

Hi,

you have subdirectories (Mina and apacheds), where are stored the
sources and the distribs.

If you don't see them, use ftp in console mode, it should help.

-- Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Download

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 3/10/06, David Fire <da...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm trying to download MINA
> (http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/directory/), but the directory I get
> only contains KEYS. Is there anywhere else I should go to or do?
> Thanks.

It seems like the distributions are not propagated properly.  Please try
other mirrors.  Here's a mirror that works for me:

ftp://byungsoo.net/pub/apache/directory/

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6