Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/24 04:39:55 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Flink #1424

It looks like there was some downtime in postcommit coverage. So I made a
guess at the PR that might have caused this and started a postcommit run:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Flink/1425/

Other guesses welcome, or other styles of investigation too.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Closing the loop here, I think https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/1839
fixed it up. I'll be better about filing JIRA and assigning so there's no
parallel work next time.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.