Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/24 13:15:04 UTC

[Axis2] Presentation template ?

Hi,
Do we have a official Apache template for making presentations ?
Would there be any issues if we use the Axis and Apace logos and make
a template for existing and future presentations ? (hope not :))
BTW when publishing the summit material in the web, what are the
formats that we should use?. I have published presentations in both
ppt and pdf formats. Hope that is enough to keep everybody happy :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] Presentation template ?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.