Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> on 2023/03/10 03:44:28 UTC

About the release plan of version 2.3.1

Hi, everyone.

We plan to release version 2.3.1 this month. At present, we still have some
PR and issue to be processed before release. I already added them to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/milestone/9 . These PR and
issues need to be given priority. If you have some issue or PR want to add
to 2.3.1 version, Please let me know.

--

Best Regards

------------

EricJoy2048
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: About the release plan of version 2.3.1

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
@Lucifer Tyrant

That would be great.

Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org> 于2023年3月10日周五 11:48写道:

--

Best Regards

------------

Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Guangdong Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will continue to refine this feature.

JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> 于2023年3月16日周四 17:26写道:

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.

--

Best Regards