Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/22 03:26:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)

It's been about 8 weeks... time to stop fixing, and start rolling?

Cheers,
-g

ps. once it was announced, we've seen some new interest! round two? :-)

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Anybody with commit access can be an RM. People on the PPMC will vote on
their results.

Cheers,
-g
On Sep 24, 2012 5:21 AM, "Gary Martin" <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> I agree too. I will check for anything that is obviously blocking though.
> Would anyone consider volunteering for release manager duties this time
> (Bloodhound PPMC member only I believe).
>
> Cheers,
>     Gary
>

> On 09/23/2012 02:39 PM, Joe Dreimann wrote:
>
>> I'm with Greg on this. We should release every month in my opinion.
>>
>> - Joe
>>
>> ________________________
>> @jdreimann - Twitter
>> Sent from my phone

>>> There are always future releases. IMO, no problem pushing changes out to
>>> the next one. This new release is better than the last, so you're in good
>>> shape.
>>>
>>> Further, if those patches in the tickets have not yet been applied, then
>>> maybe it is because they need some review, some testing, or whatever.
>>> They
>>> haven't (yet) been applied for some reason... so why delay further to
>>> wait

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.

#203 , #53 , #138 , #139 , #201 , #45 , #174

Beyond that , maybe we can postpone #146 and other tickets scheduled
for Release 2 , yet pending , for a forthcoming 0.2.1 , 0.3.0 , ...
whatever other release number it might be .

;)

> ps. once it was announced, we've seen some new interest! round two? :-)

fwiw ... +1

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/